*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, April 27, 2007

Woohoo Sexy!


Today's challenge for limited supplies was to use stamps you wouldn't usually consider masculine and turn it into a masculine card. Well I used Background Basics for the panties and bra! I love this card I don't think it requires any words **wink**. I have some very exciting news to share with all I will post it a later today! If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC113 - Make it Masculine

I had made a his and hers similar to this in January for Valentine's Day you can find the template and info here His and Hers Valentines

Supplies: Background basics, Creamy caramel, and Pretty in pink card stock, Pretty in pink vellum, Regal Rose ink, Ribbon, sticky strip, brad, Cuttlebug and dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

AWESOME! Now where were you with this post last month when it was my husband's birthday? JK

LoVE It!

April 27, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

You are soooo creative!! Never wouldda thought of this, but I know someone who'd appreciate something like this :)

April 27, 2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Kelly, this is awesome!! My hubby's bday is on Sunday...I think I know what I am making tonight while he is at work ;0) TFS

April 27, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

this is so cute and clever.

April 27, 2007 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A M A Z I N G!!!! THAT IS SUPER SUPER CUTE!

April 27, 2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

very nice!

April 27, 2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable! I love it!

April 28, 2007 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!