*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hippo Hippo Hippo Hooray!!


I got birthday cards on the brain this week, but I guess this card could also be used for any other celebration as well. I haven't made one of these tag accordion cards in so long, I forgot how easy they were to do.

My card measures 4 1/4" tall by 11" wide, and I scored every 2 3/4" for the sections. I used the round tab punch for the top and fitted it with an eyelet and ran ribbon through it. Here is the link for How To Make A Hippo

Supplies: Black, Bordering blue, and WW card stock, Marker, Round Tab, Oval, Circle, Hole, Scalloped Oval, and Word Window punches, Ribbon, Eyelets, Goooglie Eyes, Dimensionals

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your hippos are so cute, and I love this type of card! Need to try it some day. ;)

April 21, 2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger StampOwl said...

absolutely love it!

April 21, 2007 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do such beautiful. I love your cards. This Hipppo is too cute.

April 21, 2007 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!

April 22, 2007 6:29 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

ingenious!

April 22, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

How stinkin' cute!!

April 23, 2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!