*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Sweetest Thing!


This card just oozes sweetness, I wish you could see it for real the colors kind of got washed out in the photo not to mention I just can't seem to capture the sparkle of the card either. In person it is very sparkly. This card is for today's TLC Challenge the challenge was to use a Levi tag, just like the red tab found on jeans, so I included a tab just above the butterfly.

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here I hope it is beautiful today where ever you live!

and Supplies: Butterfly of Happiness, Fancy Flexible Phrases, So Very, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron WW, and Lily Kate, card stock, Black and Bashful Blue ink, Markers, Bling, Corner rounder, circle punches, SticklesDimensionals.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger fawn said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love your work!! fawn

April 23, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful!!

April 23, 2007 9:02 AM  
Blogger BarbK said...

This is gorgeous. I love it. All these baby cards are giving me ideas! No, not that kind....I have 2 grandsons with 1st birthdays coming up and one Christening in June, so I need to make invitations and BD cards! Thanks for the inspiration, Kelly.

April 23, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is a beautiful card!!

April 23, 2007 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. I love this card!!!! everything about it. The colors and layout are wonderful.

April 23, 2007 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card. I love it! I especially love the colors you used.

April 23, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

You're work is very good!! :)

April 23, 2007 2:36 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

as usual beautiful. You are so talented

April 23, 2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

So pretty. That's one of my favorite background papers also. I use it all the time.

April 23, 2007 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I love the card. The new look and color of your blog suit you. It's beautiful, just like all of your creations.
Shelley

April 23, 2007 5:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

I love this new banner too! So pretty. Just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged! This one is different though...go check out my blog ;0) You're it!

April 23, 2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This is so pretty! I love how you put the scallops on the bottom of this paper! Looks great!

April 24, 2007 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute card!

April 24, 2007 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!