*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Aloha


Here is my second card for today's sketch challenge, I have a this set for quite a while now and haven't used, so I thought I should ink it up! I love hibiscus flowers they are so pretty! I wish I had some in my garden, although I am not a good gardener. If you would like to try out this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 121 .

Supplies: Do The Hula, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Sahara Sand and WW card stock, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore inks, Rectangle punch, Ribbon, Brads, Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

April 25, 2007 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun and bright card! Bet you have sore fingers from cutting too!

April 25, 2007 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors, great design, great cutting......JUST WOW!!!! AMAZING!

April 25, 2007 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card. Love the colors and your cutting is so neat... I have this set and just took it out this morning to make a card. :o) TFS!

April 26, 2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

Beautiful Card! Hibiscus are so pretty, but I can't garden either!!

April 26, 2007 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!