*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Baby Card



Todays featured stamper was Reneejul1 I love the baby cards that she had made with with the Bundle Of Joy set so I chose to case this one Precious Baby . If you would like to try out for this challenge you can do so here FS11: hey hey Renee..... . I chose to change the colors and the layout slightly making it a upright tent card.

Now off to try another one.

Supplies: Bundle of Joy, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, WW, and designer paper, Black, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery inks, brads, Ribbon, Corner rounder, Ticket, and word window punches, White gel pen, Aqua painter,and Dimensionals

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Oooooooohhhh, how cute! I love it!

April 22, 2007 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I love this card. I can't get enough of the color combo, and I like the little stars and scallop accent at the bottom. Thanks for sharing!

April 22, 2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

How adorable! I like how you used the word window punch on this! And the stars in the scallops are so sweet!

April 24, 2007 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!