*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wild Pile!


This is the card I made for today's sketch challenge, I am having so much fun with this wild about you set! I think I am going to try to get another card for the sketch challenge done today. If you would like to try out this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 121 . It is such a bright and sunny day here, I almost feels guilty staying inside.....LMBO....no I am an indoors girl!

Supplies:: Wild about You, Black, Gable Green, Green Galore, Morning Marigold, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa card stock, Black, Summer Sun and Vers Mark Inks, Markers, Pastels, Dimensionals, Eyelet punch, Brads, and Cuttle bug.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger StampingontheLakefront said...

I'm wild about this card. Totally too cool. I may have to "borrow" your idea! Great job. Thanks

April 25, 2007 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your animal card! They are so colorful and full of FUN!!!

April 25, 2007 12:50 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

So fun...great, vivid colors!

April 26, 2007 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the colorful animals amd the lay-out...TFS!

April 26, 2007 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!