*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, April 27, 2007

Rah! Rah! Sis Boom Ba!


Or something like that! I had an idea to dress up my paper doll as a cheer leader I think she came out rather cute! TRhis is my second card for today's limited supply challenge. If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC113 - Make it Masculine

I had made a his and hers similar to this in January for Valentine's Day you can find the template and info here His and Hers Valentines

And Now for my exciting news!

I have got the most exciting news! Erika Martin contacted me the other day saying she had given my name to Patty at Tuscan Rose to be a possible member of her new design team! Tuscan Rose stamps are gorgeous you just have to check them out! I am very excited to say that I am now a member of the Tuscan Rose design team and I will be working alongside some very talented ladies! The team with consist of myself,Erika Martin , Michele Kovack, Nicole Seitler, and Sarah Moore.

Supplies: Creamy caramel, night of Navy, Summer sun, card stock, Cuttlebug, Brad, Ribbon and Dimensionals.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you make with their products. I didn't know they had rubber stamps.

April 27, 2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Congrats! This card is adorable, clever and well executed. It's obvious why you were selected.

April 27, 2007 3:03 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

you are a very talented cardmaker! congratulations!

April 27, 2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

WOOHOO!!
Give me a "C"; Give me a "O"; Give me a "N"; Give me a "G"; Give me a "R";Give me an "ATS"!! Okay...you get the point! :) I'm sooo happy for you!! WOW...they have gorgeous victorian style stamps!! It'll be great to see you do that style, although I really LOVE your cutsie cards ;P
I love all your stuff, so I'm sure you'll make them proud and spoil us all with your awesome works in the future!

April 27, 2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I found your blog through your husbands. You both have great talent in card making. I have tagged you, come over and see:
http://angscrappinspace.blogspot.com/

April 28, 2007 4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading Sarah Moore's blog, skip over here & find that both of you are on the same design team. How great is that? I know you're gonna love it! Have fun!

April 28, 2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is such a cute card!

Congratulations on being selected to the Tuscan Rose design team!! Woo hooo!!

April 28, 2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing the designs that you come up with for Tuscan Rose. :)

Mary

April 28, 2007 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!