*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pretty Polka Dots And Paisley

It has been called to my attention Thank You Jan, that feedburner burned lots of posts, some from last year. Well
I had added labels to my entries yesterday to sort them into categories so I wonder if that is what set it off? Strange though cause I never touched the text? I was hoping it didn't send out that way to everyone **blushing** Well I guess that will teach me, don't fix something that isn't broken....LOL!

I have wanted this set for sometime and it finally arrived in the mail yesterday, Yeah! So I went right to work with it! I chose pink and brown because, well they are my favorites, but it actually feels like forever ago since i used them.....LMBO!! I am so excited, we are getting so close to giving away some blog chocolate! Maybe by the end of the week **wink**. I want to thank everyone who watched Megan's slide show and left us beautiful comments and emails it means so much to us!

Supplies: Polka dots and Paisley, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and WW card stock, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip ink, White gel pen, Ribbon, Ticket punch,Dimensionals.

After seeing this on Allison's Blog Stampin' When I Can I thought I would try out my name.....Pretty funny Huh!

What Kelly Means

K is for Kinky

E is for Exuberant

L is for Loving

L is for Luscious

Y is for Yummy

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh you had to ask this huh?
I'm game!

Kinkiest girl you know!

Insatiable

Man-hungry

April 03, 2007 10:03 AM  
Blogger Wackie said...

J - jokster
A - animal lover
C - cute
K - kind
I - imaginative
E - energetic

Love your blog!!

April 03, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Kinky, huh? Did Jason do his yet?

April 03, 2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful card!

April 04, 2007 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!