*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, April 02, 2007

April Is Autism Awareness Month!

If you haven't already I encourage you to go check out Gina K's site she has released her Autism Stamps and $8.00 from every purchase goes to Autism speaks! Here is the link to Gina's site! Gina K

Gina and her design team have created some pretty fabulous designs with these totally awesome stamps! You don't want to miss out on this!

I would also no like to mention that my blog is nearing 50,000 hits!! You guys rock! So I just wanted to let you know that when I hit 50,000 I will be offering up so very cool Blog Chocolate!!

Happy Monday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!