*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge



Todays features stamper was Emilymomto3boys, she has such a large amount of stuff to choose from in her gallery, I chose to case her mailbox, mine have been sitting there for so long it was about time I used one! If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here, Featured Stamper Challenge

I would like to remind you all of Megan's slide show 2 posts down, in honor of Autism Awareness Month.



Supplies: Fancy Flexible phrases, More Mustard, Rose Red, Basic Grey Blush paper pack, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scalloped Circle punch.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Very cute! Where did you get your mailbox. I have yet to find any of these here in Calgary.

April 01, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I actually put an add on the buy/sell/trade forum and someone was kind enough to pick me up some and send then to me, I got 5 mailboxes for $7.50!

April 01, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

*gasp* no way!! I haven't found ANY of these adorable boxes. We don't live near a Michael's or Target store--or walmart for that matter :( This Is GORGEOUS!! My name starts with a "K". *wink* Lol!

April 02, 2007 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!