*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged times four!! I was tagged by Dawn at Dawns Stamping Thoughts, Frances at StampOwl's Studio, Yvette at Yvette's cyber spot and Vicki at My Stamping Smiles. Now I am supposed to tag 5 of my favorite blogs not including the ones that tagged me, well I have so many blogs I favor so there are so many more then 5! But here are 5 blogs I love in no particular order.

Kristine at Ink Something She is the sweetest I have had the privilege of have email conversations with her, she has the cutest creations!

My wonderful hubby at I Made This he makes the funniest cards and I love him so!

Gina at Gina K Designs For her creative designs,generous heart and her amazing help in bringing Autism Awareness to everyone she meets.

Kendra at Inking It Up not only is she a sweetie too but her creations are so yummy!

Donna at Ruby Stamper for all her beautiful creation and super informative tips!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Awe...thanks so much Kelly!! I love your blog so much and I adore your cards--especially those animal ones!! :)

April 19, 2007 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!