*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 19, 2007

Vanilla Chocolate Cocoa With Caramel!


Vanilla Chocolate Cocoa With Caramel!n What is that you say? Today's TLC challenge!! The challenge was to use to use coffee and cream colors but NO Chocolate or Coffee themes ***pouty lips here*** Perfect colors for Chocolate but.................. it was so hard to resist! So I decided to bring out Delight in Life once more. I love the brown flowers they are so yummy!

If you would like to try this challenge you can find the information here TLC108 - Coffee with Cream




Supplies: Chocolate chip, Creamy caramel, Close to cocoa, and VV card stock, Chocolate chip ink, Delight in life stamps set, Markers, Stickles, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug, scalloped scissors

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Very pretty - even if it doesn't have a coffee theme! I love the details with the brads and the strip at the bottom cut with the decorative scissors.

March 19, 2007 7:50 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Very "Yummy" looking card Kelly. Great minds must think alike because I used the "swirl" embossing folder for my card for this challenge. You can check it out on my blog,
http://faithartistry.typepad.com
I loved this challenge. Ida

March 19, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

LOVE your creativity!! Beautiful cards....you are really creative! I only wish I could get that good...people tell me to keep practicing! And so....I will!

March 19, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Okay...just this title made me start craving chocolate!

Great card too!

March 20, 2007 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is awesome. I am always so tempted to put browns and pinks together....would be fun to try a card with just browns and creams.

March 20, 2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ila said...

This is just Beautiful!!!!

March 20, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

I love this card !

March 22, 2007 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!