*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 19, 2007

Pond Buddy Critters!!



Here are some more chocolate critters I have been working on Pond Buddies! These guys are the cutest pond critters I have ever seen, if pond creatures really looked like this I may even start hanging out at ponds.....ROTFLMBO!! There is no one more afraid of bugs and creatures then me I become hysterical every time one crosses my path ***Blushing*** I know I shouldn't but.........AGHHHHHH! They are so......yucky! Prolly a good thing I don't have any boys! Whew! LMBO!!

If you missed the other members you can find their posts here Chocolate Critters and More Chocolate Critters and The Gang Grows Again

Pond Critters Gang!

Bethany Bee

Supplies: Yoyo Yellow, black, and Close to Cocoa card stock, Circle, Heart, Oval, and Hole punches, Googlie eyes, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Versa Marker, and Yellow Embossing powder.




















Frieda Frog

Supplies: Glorious Green, and certainly Celery card stock, Oval, Circle, and Flower punch, Googlie eyes, ribbon, Marker and Dimensionals.















Darla Dragonfly

Supplies: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery card stock, Word Window, and Hole punch, Googlie eyes, Ribbon, and Dimensionals.














Brittney Butterfly

Supplies:So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery card stock, Word Window, Oval, and Hole punches, Googlie eyes, Ribbon, and Marker.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Okay you have to stop!! These are just too cute ;0) I think Britney Butterfly is the cutest!! I might have to try one of these little cuties!!

March 19, 2007 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly these are so cute! What imaginations you and your husband have. You guys make a great couple. I can't wait to try your creations!
Shelley

March 19, 2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

You know I was rooting for a butterfly. Great job!

March 19, 2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger Vickie Daniel said...

Kelly,
You've done it again! Keep up the great work! I am so inspired!

March 19, 2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!