*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, March 02, 2007

HEAVEN'S GROCERY STORE AND OTHER MUSINGS!



I just wanted to share with you this little story that I got as an email some time ago, I have been cleaning out my documents, on the computer and forgot that I had even saved this one. I hope enjoy it as much as I did!

Well I am off to stamp I got my Gina K stamps the other day, and I do believe they are calling my name!



PS Hubby's Contest is still running! I Made This

This picture is of my oldest daughter,now 12, but she was 4 here and her and her best friend then had just gotten into a baby powder fight, look at those nervous smiles!!ROTFLMBO!! I showed her the picture yesterday the first time she has ever seen it and she said " that's when me and Matthew threw baby powder and each other".......too funny!!

"HEAVEN'S GROCERY STORE"

As I got a little closer, the door came open wide, and when I came to myself I was standing inside. I saw a host of ANGELS. They were standing everywhere. One handed me a basket and said, "My Child, Shop With Care". Everything a human needed was in that grocery store. And all you couldn't carry, you could come back the next day for more.

First, I got some PATIENCE;
LOVE was in the same row. Further down was
UNDERSTANDING; you need that everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of WISDOM, a bag or two of FAITH. I just couldn't miss the HOLY GHOST, for it was all over the place. I stopped to get some STRENGTH, and COURAGE to help me run this Race. By then my basket was getting full, but I remembered I needed some GRACE. I didn't forget SALVATION, for SALVATION was free. So I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me.

Then I started up to the counter to pay my grocery bill, For I thought I had everything to do the MASTER'S will. As I went up the aisle, I saw PRAYER; And I just had to put that in, For I knew when I stepped outside, I would run into sin.
PEACE AND JOY were plentiful; they were last on the
shelf. SONG and PRAISE were hanging near, so I just helped myself.

Then I said to the angel, "Now, how much do I owe?"

She smiled and said, "Just take them everywhere you go."

Again, I smiled and said, "How much do I really owe?"

She smiled again and said,
"MY CHILD, JESUS PAID YOUR BILL
A LONG, LONG TIME AGO."


Here is another cute of for you!

We all could use more calm in our lives!
By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have
finally found inner peace.
Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve
inner peace was to finish all the things you have started. So I looked
around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before
leaving the house this morning I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White
Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of
Oreos, the remainder of the Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake,
Doritos and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how good I feel.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladystamper said...

I love this!! Toooo funny!

March 05, 2007 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!