*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, March 02, 2007

Just Chicken In!


I decided to try Wednesday's Way to Use It challenge on SCS found here Wednesday's Challenge the challenge was to mix it up, find ways to mix up or use different products and manufacturers with each other. So I knew I wanted to use Gina K's stamps, I just had to figure out the rest. If you would like to purchase Gina K Stamps you can do it here at here store Stamping Freak. She has some of the cutest stamps around, and is so great to order from, she has A+ customer service!! For the rest of the card I used Stampin Up's card stock, and Best of Cluck stamps set, and Creative Memories designer paper.

I love Fridays, it means I get to sleep in tomorrow Yay!!

Supplies used: Best of Cluck, Gina K Stamps, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and VV card stock, CM designer paper, Hodgepodge, Ribbon, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, Blending Stumps, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

very cute. i love the chicken footprints in the background

March 02, 2007 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute card - I love plaid...and with chickens...well, it's just adorable!

March 03, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Figures, the more and more I see this stamp set being used, not only by my demonstrator, Dawn Griffith, the more and more it is making it's way to the top of my wish list.

Nice Job!
:)

March 04, 2007 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!