*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hunter's Card


Who's Hunter? Hunter is my 6 year old nephew, and he called me the other day and said "auntie it's been a long time since I had some mail". Who could resist that??? So I got to work right away on a card for him. This card was inspired by two different cards one is from laurakj on SCS here card can be found here Laura's Card and the other one is from mytime on SCS her card can be found here Mytime's Card . I just love the elements of these two cards so I put them together.

I so miss Hunter I only get to see him once a year, while they are on vacation here, they live way up north in Hay River, in the Northwest Territories , so they usually visit for 3 weeks in the summer. It is such a whirlwind when they come we try to pack everything into 3 weeks!



Don't forget to check out my hubby's blog his contest starts tomorrow, you could be the lucky winner of.............. guess you will have to go there to find out! ROTFLMBO!! You can find his blog here I Made This .

Supplies used: Wild About You and Loads of Love Stamps sets, Real red, Pretty in [ink, and WW cardstock, Pretty in pink, and Real red ink, Markers, Ribbon, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I love your card. It's so eye-catching. I have saved it to my favourites and may have to case it.

February 28, 2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is a super card...love the tone-on-tone effect!

February 28, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Kelly! This card is absolutely adorable. Great job and TFS!!!!

February 28, 2007 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!