*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Poor Poor Piggy!!


Having some fun with some Gina K stamps found here Stamping Freak, I just love this piggy and his wagon. Looks like poor piggy had a crash!! ROTFLMBO!!! I must be in a weird mood today! LOL! I had so much fun making this card, every time I added something I laughed!! I guess you could say I enjoyed my Saturday morning.

Supplies used: Trees three, Stinkin cute, Brighter Tomorrow, and Gina K stamps, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and WW card stock, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, So Saffron ink, Markers, Brads, Dimensionals, prisma Pencils, Gamasol, Blending Stumps and Sponges

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spew!! I should not have taken a sip of Diet Pepsi right before I clicked on your blog tonight! That's the funniest thing I ever saw! LOL!
Gina K.

March 03, 2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

So very cute...a super idea!

March 03, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

This is such a FUN card!!!! I love it. TFS.

March 03, 2007 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it - must be in a weird mood too! : )
Really cute idea.

March 04, 2007 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this. My sister collects pigs and I do not have a single pig stamp with which to make her cards. I may have to remedy that soon. This card is great.

March 04, 2007 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the project! My favorite song is Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrisson.

March 04, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

OMG! This is the CUTEST!

TFS,
Dina Anderson

March 05, 2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

too funny!!!
:)
lol

March 06, 2007 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!