*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Few items For Sale

After cleaning up my craft area I have come across a few stamps sets that are not getting the attention they deserve and thought i would offer them to first before listing them on E-bay. If you are interested in any of these sets just send me an email at kellyshadow@yahoo.com. These prices are in Canadian Dollars and shipping is extra contact me and I will let you know what shipping is to your area. I do take paypal and can take bank transfers for other Canadian buyers.

Thanks so much for looking!

Balmy Breezes New Mounted $24.00
Bundle Up New Mounted $24.00
Timeworn Trim New Mounted $8.00
Trim a Tree ( retired) Very Gently used $27.00
Funky Firs Wheel New $7.00
Tag Punch ( I ended up with 2) $14.00

Well I'm off to try the color challenge so hopefully I will have something to post later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Is your Balmy Breezes set the same one that I keep seeing Erika Martin use?

February 28, 2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yes it is!

February 28, 2007 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!