*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, February 26, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge


There is a new challenge on splitcoast stampers!! On Sundays there is a featured stampers challenge, the idea is to case the featured stampers work changing at least two things. This week featured stamper was My Precious, I chose to case her featured stampers card from the week before too funny!! Here is the card I chose to case My Precious' card if you are interested in this challenge you can find the information here Featured Stamper #3 .

I chose to change the colors and the cuttlebug embossed background as well as the ribbon. I liked this challenge it was fun. I hope her I did her card justice.

Supplies used: Orchid Opalescence, Cool Caribbean, and WW card stock, black ink, Markers, Stickles, dimensionals, and Ribbon

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

You did a great job with the CASE...nice color palette!

February 26, 2007 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! And look...no chocolate smudges:) Just teasing.
Shelley

February 27, 2007 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!