*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Barely Chocolate Banana Chip!


For today's Chocolate Sunday I decided to break out Treat Yourself, it's been a long time since it's seen the light of day.....LOL! Not too sure if you noticed but hubby created a new banner for me and it has chocolates on it!! Stephanie seems to be adjusting to having to take her medicine everyday, yesterday she took it like an old pro no water just swallowed......LMBO! Then with that tween attitude looked at me like what?.....and I gave me that ever the ever dreaded eye roll!

On another note I'm not too sure if any of you have tried but Special K has come out with a chocolate cereal, MMMMMMM..... it's pretty for a low fat cereal!


Today's Chocolate Tidbit,


The Hormone Hostage

The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his very life into his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!

DANGEROUS: What's for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: Could we be overreacting?
SAFEST: Here's fifty dollars.
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: What did you do all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn't overdo it today.
SAFE! : I've always loved you in that robe!
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some more chocolate.

Pass this onto all of your hormonal friends and those who might need a good laugh! Or men who need a warning! And remember: Money talks... but chocolate sings.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my hubby's blog he is revealing what the prize is going to be today!! I Made This

Supplies used: Treat Yourself and Delight in Life stamp set, Barely Banana, Chocolate chip, Close to Cocoa, and WW card stock, Chocolate Chip and Black ink, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, Blending Stumps, Marker, Eyelets, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Your cupcake card...I love the bugged BG, the banana accents and all that yummy ribbon!

February 25, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Did not know that there was chocolate special K...and I do check your DH's blog frequently!

February 25, 2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Great card! Also I love the new banner so be sure to tell your hubby. I had a friend design one for my blog but I'm still not thinking it's entirely what I want.
Also on a note if your daughter is taking (Thyroid)medication I read that it's better if you chew the tablet up as it helps to get into your system faster. I am on Synthroid as I had to have my Thyroid removed a few years ago.
Love your blog! Ida

February 25, 2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Your cards always look sooo YUMMY!!! I love this card and everything about it........TFS!!!!

February 26, 2007 5:59 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

*giggles* I love that picture of the chocolate bunnies... makes me laugh every time I see it!

Coming to your blog has made me especially hungry for some chocolate! :)

February 26, 2007 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I laughed over those little conversations. I will certainly share those with my girlfriends. Hehehehehehe....

February 27, 2007 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!