*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Double Scallop Fold


While checking out some SCS galleries I came a cross this layout here in ParisEstates Gallery Hang In there - Cover, so I had to try it for myself, I love the look of the double scallop, and will definitely use again.

The card measures 2 3/4 " by 5" . To make the scallop cut the extra piece that will become a second scallop to 2 3/4" that way it will fit inside the Giga Scallop punch, slip one side into the scallop and the other through the hole of the scallop so you are only cutting one side of your card stock, do the same with the folded tab of the card. Line up the scallops and attached with adhesive.

Well we are into our second week of Spring Break and I am so ready for the girls to go back to school! I love them but I also love my time alone and living in a clean house......LOL! Not to mention they are both hormonal and keep nipping at each other! I'm going to have to find something to do with them for the last days of Spring Break, this is when i miss having family live close by.

Supplies: Pretty in Pink, and Basic Grey Blush card stock, Small script stamps set, Chocolate Chip, and WW ink, Scalloped circle punch,Oval punches, Brad, Dimensional, and Velcro ( for closure *optional*)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!

March 20, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Great card...I have created many using this idea since I have so many dumb little envelopes hanging around my house!

March 20, 2007 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this card - gorgeous!

March 20, 2007 12:57 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a beautiful card plus its in my fav colors....thanks for sharing

March 20, 2007 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been eхρloring for а little bit for anу high-quality articles or ωеblog pоsts on thіs kind οf house .
Explorіng in Yahoo I ultіmately stumblеd upon this webѕite.
Reading thiѕ іnfo So i'm glad to convey that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make sure to don?t fail to remember this site and provides it a look on a relentless basis.

Here is my website megasuert.com

March 20, 2013 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!