*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, February 03, 2007

We Have A Winner!

We have a winner I had hubby draw a name and our winner is Jackie wackiewavis!! Email me your snail mail address @ kellyshadow@yahoo.com and I will get this package in the mail for you this week! Thanks so much for all your wonderful recipes and comments, I enjoyed the all!!

Jackie said...

I make the bestest of best Bailey's Irish Cream fudge. It has a total of 3 bags of chips - 2 milk chocolate and one semi sweet. It is sooooo yummy.
Jackie
wackiewavis

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I usually make 2 batches of this at Christmas and give as gifts either on pretty plates I've collected during the year, or in tins. Makes a great gift. Baileys Irish Cream Fudge 24 ounces milk chocolate chips
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
14 ounces marshmallow cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur (make your own)
2 cups chopped nuts
4 1/2 cups sugar
12 ounce can evaporated milk
1/2 pound butter

Line a jelly roll pan (10 x 15 x 1 inch) with foil. Butter the foil.
In a very large heavy bowl, place all the chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, Bailey's Irish Cream and nuts.
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and butter over medium heat and
bring to a boil. Cook slowly, stirring constantly for 11 minutes. Pour this mixture into the bowl with all the other ingredients and mix (not with mixer) until smooth. Make sure that your chocolate chips are the small ones, not large. I used I believe it was Ghiradelli one year but they are larger and I had a really hard time melting them all down. This makes about 5 lbs. of fudge.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I want that fuge recipe if possible. Sounds so - o - o good!!!

February 05, 2007 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!