*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today's Sketch Challenge SC110


This is today's sketch challenge on SCS . I not too sure if I would use layout again, I am undecided on how I feel about it, please feel free to let me know what you think. I just had to use pink and brown again they are so pretty and I just got the pink and brown ribbon in the mail yesterday and it was begging to be used.......lol. I also got use my new paper distresser to give a bit of a tattered edge, I will need to practice with that a bit more. I just love this set it is so fun to work with I hope they put in the big catty.

Supplies used: Like it a Latte stamp set, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, and VV card stock, Close to Cocoa ink, glitter, crystal effects, ribbon.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I like it. Especially the colours. And there you go using that darn set again.

February 07, 2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Kelly! This card is so cute and you did a great job on the sketch challenge. I plan to try this challenge myself over the weekend. Hope you have a great day.

February 08, 2007 8:25 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

That's awesome Kelly...I just could not come up with an idea for that challenge!! oh well, I did another one instead that I had missed. :o) LOVE this one though. Great card!

February 09, 2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Hi Kelly,
Love your site and have been visiting frequently to see all the new things you are sharing!!! Great card, love the colours and the added touches to the heart.

Alli

February 10, 2007 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!