*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sweet Sweet Sweet Chocolate!


I am in love with pink and brown together, such a yummy combination! It is because of pink and brown that my hubby made me my new banner last week which bore the beginning of the chocolate train . Because after the banner was made , we formatted my blog to match , adding the pink and brown for more chocolate to the train . Then came the chocolate rant , mmmm , my favorite part of the week , talking about chocolate chocolate and more chocolate . Following that I prepared myself and all of you for my celebratory blog candy giveaway with comment posts about, mmmm you guessed it , more chocolate . and I loved them all , so much ooey gooey chocolate that I couldn't contain myself. So all this chocolate on the brain led to this card , which is seemingly the caboose of the chocolate train , as it stands now . Because of my obvious love for chocolate , I think I'm going to keep the chocolate train going for a while longer and introduce to you CHOCOLATE SUNDAYS, every Sunday will be featuring a new ooey gooey chocolate creation . Stay tuned ladies, 'cause I've learned your love for chocolate is as great as mine .

Supplies Used: Oh so sweet, & Rubber stampers wooden stamps, pretty in pink, brown non SU,and WW card stock, and chocolate chip ink, markers, sponge, scalloped scissors, circle template, ribbon, and brads

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

Oh you are NOT the only one in LOVE with brown & pink right now.......I have run out of chocolate chip & close to cocoa (too many male cards this past 2 months!) and waiting for my delivery......This card is FABULOUS!!!

February 04, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

add me to the pink and brown list too! those are the colors i'm planning on playing with all afternoon.

love this card-i have this set as well and love seeing new ideas on how to use it

February 04, 2007 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Fellow chocolate slave here! Love your blog!

February 04, 2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger British Isles Artworks said...

This creation is yummy! I'll have to come back each week for my Sunday "blog chocolate" fix! Thanks for sharing.

February 04, 2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

ooooooooooh I love this card!!! looks so yuuummmmy!!!

have a nice day!!!

Bety :)

February 05, 2007 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!