*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, February 05, 2007

February's House Mouse Stamp Of The Month


February's House Mouse Stamp of the Month image is so sweet, I love the bunny and the mouse snuggling, it came with a sentiment that says "Lean On Me" which I stamped inside. I used prisma pencils and gamasol to color the image in, and after using such a pretty color of purple in the flowers I thought Elegant Eggplant would compliment it nicely. House mouse has come out with a new line of bunny stamps called Happy Hoppers you can view them at
  • HM Stamps

  • Jackie's Recipe for Bailey's Irish Cream fudge can be seen in the Post titled we have a winner! Sounds Yummy!
    Supplies Used: House mouse stamp, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, and WW card stock, Black Stazon, Prisma Pencils, Gamasol, Blending Stumps, Ribbon

    Labels:

    Top Scrapbooking Blogs

    Powered by Blogger

    Check out..
    Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
    ..these Stamping sites!