*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today's Color Challenege CC101B


Today's color challenge was to use so saffron, certainly celery and cranberry crisp together. I didn't think I would like these colors together but I actually do! I used the textile embossing folder on the cranberry layer, it is so soft and subtle but I really like the look that it adds. I can't believe that I have had this set for so long and it is the first time that I have pulled it out**insert red cheeks here** LMBO! I am hoping to have a special Valentine post tomorrow, I have had my daughter home sick all week so my schedule is a little off, she does seem to be feeling a bit better today, so hopefully she will be able to go to school tomorrow and celebrate with her class.

Supplies used: Never ending joy stamp set, so saffron, certainly celery and cranberry crisp card stock, cranberry crisp and certainly celery ink, brads, ribbon, scalloped circle punch, cm cutting system, cuttlebug embossing folder.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely, soft, card. I like it!!!

February 14, 2007 2:37 AM  
Blogger bethtrue said...

gorgeous - love it!!

February 14, 2007 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors & the ribbon you used.

February 14, 2007 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!