*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chocolate Covered Strawberries! MMMM!!





Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries? I love them mmmmmm. good! Now that I have a chocolate fountain that I set up for stampin get togethers , and of course any occasion it is so easy to have chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered, cookies, pineapple, apple, orange, anything that suits your fancy...lol ! With Valentines Day coming up this Wednesday,and chocolate and strawberry sales going through the roof, I thought it would be a great time to celebrate the occasion with a delicious card that represents a favorite treat of mine. Welcome to Chocolate Sunday!!

Supplies used: Oh so sweet and Sweet talk stamp sets, Real red, Chocolate chip, and WW card stock, Chocolate chip ink, makers, bling, paper distresser, and Ribbon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

Yummy! Kelly that card looks good enough to eat lol :)

February 12, 2007 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eye catching card!!! Love the color combination!!! The chocolate covered strawberries look like the ones I saw at the grocery store today. I still can't get over that they are now available in a supermarket. When I was a young girl grocery stores were more of a mom and pop store.

February 12, 2007 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!