*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, February 09, 2007

Romantic Ideas For Valentines Day!




I thought it would be nice to make a post dedicated to romantic gestures for Valentine's Day or just any day. I have tried a few of these and a few are on my to do list **wink**. I would also love to hear your good ideas too, leave a comment on this post with your romantic suggestions! I love Valentines Day, but I also love to celebrate love all year! I know kinda sounds corny! ROTFL...... but that is the way I am.

Okay here we go!

1) Leave a trail of "Hershey's chocolate kisses" from the front door to the bedroom, right up to the bed. On the bed leave a note that reads 'I kiss the ground you walk on.' Make sure you're not home when he gets in! ( I have tried this one it was so fun!!)



2) Send your love a letter or even better a card with confetti hearts inside of the letter so they pour out everywhere when your sweetheart opens it.

3) Write a love note or poem on a piece of paper and then cut it up into puzzle-like pieces. Send one a day to your special someone.

4) Pull the bag out of your lovers breakfast cereal box and slit a small hole in it. Insert a love note. Tape up the bag and return it to the box. What a way to start the day!

5) Unplug the TV set. Put a note on the screen saying, "Turn Me on Instead". *wink* ROTFL....

6) Write him a check for one million kisses!

7) Hide a love note in his pants pocket. Other places to hide a small note:
* under the pillow
* under a dinner plate
* in the refrigerator
* in his shaving kit
* between the pages he is reading
* in the take-out box
* in the medicine cabinet

8) On your Hubby's birthday send his mother a "Thank you" card

9) Eat dinner by candlelight: Tonight! Even if it's Mac and Cheese this is one the kids can participate in too!

10) Get tulips and attach this note: "I've got two-lips waiting for you!"

These are all simple and inexpensive ideas to show that someone special that you love them.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Hi Kelly! These are terrific! I actually did one of these years ago... I made the trail of hershey kisses from the front door to the bed, and in addition, I bought some flowers (so I too can later enjoy!) and put the vase in the shower and I can't recall exactly what the clever poem said, but something like "I've kissed the ground you walk on, I've showered you with flowers, a special dinner awaits you tonight, then I'll show you my *superpowers* Be My Valentine!!" or something CORNY like that. It's fun to go out of your way to show him you care.

February 09, 2007 11:22 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

great ideas, thanks for sharing them!

February 10, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Rosella said...

Thank you! Will definitely try some of your great ideas!

February 10, 2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

love the trail of hershey kisses... i'll definitely have to try that when i found someone...LMAO! Thanks for sharing :)

February 12, 2007 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!