*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Isn't Life Sweet?!






Isn't life sweet?! Sure is when it's a chocolate Sunday! LMBO! Chocolate covered cherries is whats on the menu today! I hope you all got enough chocolate for Valentines Days, I know I had more then my fair share *wink*! I came across this cute story, of course it regarding chocolate!! I thought I would share with my chocolate enthusiasts!



Chocolate Fairy


While walking in the woods Douglas saw a young fairy who had fallen into the river and bravely dived in to rescue her.

In gratitude the fairy granted Douglas three wishes. He wished for a huge pile of gold, and ‘poof’ there it was.

Then he wished for a huge palace, again ‘poof’ and there it was.

Finally he wished he could be irresistible to all women.

There was a blinding flash, a mighty roar and ... poof - he turned into a box of chocolates.

Supplies used: Oh so sweet, Stampabilities stamps, Chcolate chip, Real red, and WW card stock, Real red ink, Markers, Crystal effects, Scalloped Circle punch, Cm cutting system, cuttlebug folder, Rolling pin, Slit punch and Ribbon

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger My Passion said...

What a yummy card! Cute story. Love your blog!

February 18, 2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

Looks good enough to eat! Yummy, I love your cards and while I'm not quite as big of a chocolate lover as you are I do enjoy it. I sure wish I hadn't sold this set now after seeing your cards. Ida
http://faithartistry.typepad.com

February 19, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Mmmmmmm, chocolate.....
The background looks like icing! Or a chocolate covered cherry. Mmmmmm..... ;)

February 19, 2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

loving your chocolate sunday's. great card!

February 19, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger MarieK said...

OMG! I love this card - I just want to eat it up.

It looks like chocolate to me...

February 19, 2007 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
I have been gone a week and just got home to this new look of your blog. I love it!!
I read the things you say and I swear if you lived closer we would be fast friends! You crack me up.
P.S. I love the card for today!

February 23, 2007 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!