*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, December 22, 2006

Flowers For Mom


Just a quick card for my Mom after the holidays she is always a little bummed out, so I thought i would brighten her day with a nice bright card, and a reminder that spring is just around the corner. My Mom lives way up north so it is winter conditions from September to April and with some of that being in almost 24 hour darkness. Well 3 more days until Christmas and I am done wrapping *insert happy dance here* all I have left to do is prepare the Christmas dinner *insert sigh of relief here* . Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!!

Supplies used: Letterpress, and Looks Like Spring stamp sets, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink Ink, Whisper White, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink card stock, crystal brad and a fabric flower.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!