*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gift Bag Extravaganza! Bag #4


This gift tote was a fun and quick on the box I found at Michaels in the wedding section it is the cutest little gift tote! For this one I chose Snowflake spot to work worth I actually just got it and have been dying to use it. The snow flakes were stamped before I assembled the box in bravo burgundy and certainly celery, but be careful with this on because the box is glossy and the ink will smear easily. After I stamped the snowflakes on I used a heat gun to set and help dry the ink, put aside and let dry some more while I worked on the tag. I punched the tag out of whisper white using the tag punch used the snow from Snowflake Spot to create a background with certainly celery and the stamped joy in bravo burgundy, I then matted the whole tag with bravo burgundy paper and trimmed around the tag shape. I assemble the box and punched a hole in the tag to feed the burgundy and celery ribbon through and tied a knot I used burgundy cord to attach snowflake button and to tie down to the handle of the gift. I really like these two colors together!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!