*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gift Bag Extravaganza! Bag #3


Today's bag is a "case" from JulieHRR on splitcoaststampers. It is a vellum tote bag and it is gorgeous I will defininately be making more of these! First I scored the gift bag using the following instructions
  • Vellum Gift Bag
  • then I stamped the snow flakes using silver I used the Snow Flurries set from the Holiday Mini. Then I heat set the ink for quicker drying time, and continued to assemble the bag. Punched holes for the Ribbon and tied it on. This bag was fun to make! Thank you JulieHRR!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Top Scrapbooking Blogs

    Powered by Blogger

    Check out..
    Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
    ..these Stamping sites!