*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, February 22, 2008

Tweet...Tweet...Tweet

Woohoo it's Friday!!! I love the weekend, it means more time with hubby and the kids!!

I actually managed to complete 2 challenges with this card!!

I used Beate's weekend sketch for the layout and I tried today' Limited Supply Challenge which was to to include some of your own hard writing or printing on your card.

The tweet...tweet...tweet... is my printing a little messy it will just have to do......ROTF!!!

I went with some bright colors again, I really don't know what has gotten into me.....LOL!!

The love birds are from CC Designs and the leaf stamp is from Papertrey's Green thumb set.

I got both kiddos home today guess it's a pro D day at out school, the upside is Steph keeps the daycare kiddie occupied!!

Well off to clean my studio it is SOOOO messy right now **blushing**

Supplies: CC designs, love ya much, papertrey green thumb, tempting turquoise, gable green, and white card stock, sandy lion dp, black, green gable inks, copics, ribbon, brads, marker.

post signature

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I love the tweet....tweet....tweet, such a bright and happy card.

February 22, 2008 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! I love the paper, the ribbon and the sweet stamp you used.
Hugs and smiles

February 22, 2008 10:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa Cheney said...

Luv your creations, sista! Thanks for continuing to inspire all of us with your regular posts.

Have a GREAT weekend!

February 22, 2008 11:25 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

oh how tweet is this.....
Bela

February 22, 2008 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great card! Love those birdies. :-) You're doing great with the brights I have to say! Although I know what you mean - I am sooo mentally challenged when it comes to those colors. Don't know why...

February 22, 2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is great, Kelly! I love the color combo! :0)

February 22, 2008 2:40 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

So Adorable Kelly ~ I need to get into the brighter more vibrant colors...this card inspires me :)

February 22, 2008 2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way too cute! And I LOVE your colors selection!

February 22, 2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Your tweet tweet tweet is sweet sweet sweet!!!! Love the brignt colors!!

February 22, 2008 7:37 PM  
Blogger mylittlepaperaddiction said...

This is such an adorable card and I really like the colors you chose here.

February 22, 2008 9:52 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So cute!

February 22, 2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Loving your bright cheery cards lately! Keep them coming! Great card for both challenges! Deb

February 23, 2008 12:24 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love this cute card!!!!

February 23, 2008 7:12 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

This is truly adorable Kelly - love those little tweet tweet birds! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 23, 2008 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Love said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright colors. :)

February 23, 2008 10:06 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

This card is just so adorable -- especially love the colors!!

February 24, 2008 5:07 AM  
Blogger Laurie Unger said...

Kelly - this is just so cute! I love the coordination of the paper, oh...just all of it! It really goes together wonderfully! TFS

February 24, 2008 9:34 AM  
Blogger Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Such a cute card! Love your colors and those birds are too cute!

February 24, 2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Becky G said...

Kelly, this is just way too cute! Love the colors and the "tweet" handwritten all around the frame!

February 25, 2008 7:48 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your little birds are so cute, and I love the pretty colors!!

February 26, 2008 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say: this is so sweeet :)!!!!

Best,
S*

February 27, 2008 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!