*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Chocolate Joy Delight!!



This is my first Joy Fold card, it took on so many paths and changed so much from what I originally envisioned but I really like the out come! I love the brown and pink flowers they are so yummy!!

It's been such a frustrating week we have been trying to do our taxes and Revenue Canada's Computer system is down! Do you believe that? The governments system is down and has been since Sunday! My goodness you'd think with all that we pay in taxes the tax department would have a good computer! Ya Think?........ LOL! OK I'm done ranting now.



Supplies used: Delight in Life, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink card stock, Cuttlebug, Stickles, Ribbon, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Love it Kelly!

March 08, 2007 10:24 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This looks great...motivates me to try one!

March 09, 2007 12:38 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!!!

Love it:)

March 09, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I just found your blog. Bookmarked! :)

You do beautiful work! I love the colors on this joy card. The 'cuttling' looks great!

March 09, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

absolutely gorgeous card. Love how it opens to the right and is tied left with the ribbon.

March 09, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Donna C. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Donna (Ruby Stamper)

March 09, 2007 7:08 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me...you are awesome.... i love to visit your blog daily.... thanks for all you do....

March 10, 2007 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!