*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Wedding Day!!


No I don't actually know anyone who is getting married, wish I did maybe in the spring who knows....LOL! This sketch is from today's sketch challenge found here Sketch 152. At first I didn't like the sketch but as the card transformed I started to like it. I has originally chosen different colors, stamps and embellishments to work with but nothing seemed right, know what I mean?? So I ended up with a wedding card........ROTF strange how it all works out!

The centers of the flowers have a little drop of gold stickles in the center, so pretty in real life. I also used the Holiday Harmony DP in the bacground and on the layers.

Well I have 2 things to celebrate, 400 posts and my blogaversary passed on October, so you know what time that is yep time for some Blog Chocolate and I have something super yummy cooked up for you!! I will be back a lttle later today to post it!! I am so excited are you?

Supplies: Piece of cake (PT), Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Shimmer White card stock, Holiday Harmony DP, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, inks, Brads, Ribbon, Stickles and Dimensionals.

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow! This is just lovely!

November 28, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

Kelly, I love how your card turned out - purely pom and river rock look fantastic together.

November 28, 2007 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great Kelly! I love these colors together and those Pearl brads or gorgeous! Whoever get's this card one day is going to love it!

November 28, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Kelly... This card is stunning! You have such a creative eye for design!

November 28, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you chose!

November 28, 2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Another Masterpiece. Love it.

November 28, 2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Gorgeous! Don't you just love it when you have one idea in mind and end up with something completely different? That's how most of my cards get created. lol

November 28, 2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Kelly, i'm loving this! what a beautiful card. i just adore the pearl embellies. Gorgeous!

November 28, 2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Super cute Kelly!

November 28, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

I Can get married.....LOL He did propose 2 yrs ago and well no date set yet .....LOVE THIS CARD KELLY !!!! WOW

November 28, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

beautiful card,
Gina x

November 28, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

This card is really beautiful! I love the flowers on the cake. :0)

November 28, 2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Love it!!! It's a gorgeous card!!
The bling is the perfect touch!!

November 28, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Wow !!! You never cease to amaze me

November 28, 2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

gorgeous card girl!!! love the colors and thanks for stopping in and leaving the comments much needed this week stop by more often

November 28, 2007 5:33 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your cake turned out beautiful, and I love all those pretty brads! Lovely card!

November 28, 2007 11:08 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

So pretty! These colors are fabulous together.

November 29, 2007 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, is this ever gorgeous!

November 29, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Jody Morrow said...

This card ROCKS! I love all the layering and that cool embellishment row. :)

November 29, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Ilove it !!! love the colors!!!!

November 30, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, another nice card! Very pretty.

November 30, 2007 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!