*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Flourished Christmas


I just love the Flourished Christmas from Flourishes the tree is just so pretty! I stamped the tree onto Shimmery White card stock in Old Olive ink and added some bling to decorate it.

The desiger paper is Figgy Pudding you can find it at Embellish-It Scrapbooking isn't it just the prettiest paper I love this paper pack by Basic Grey it is so versatile it has cute paper, elegant paper, solid colors, it's got a bit of everything to suit every taste.

I used this sketch E-ISC01 it is the first one from the Design Team members of Embellish-It Scrapbooking such a great layout! Thank you Michelle and Tracy for setting up the challenge!

Don't you just love the yummy ribbon I was able to get in on Jody's Ribbon Share and I have to tell you I just love this ribbon, it is exactly like Stampin Up's wide satin ribbon.

Jason had to go out of town do some installations for his work yesterday, man I hope he makes it home today I miss him so much and who is going to shovel the driveway!!.....ROTF! Actually Megan loves shoveling the driveway don't know why, but she loves it and she does a pretty decent job too! We got a pretty good amount of snow during the night hopefully that's if for a while, I love the snow but like it better just on the grass.

Supplies: Flourished Christmas, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Shimmer White, card stock, figgy Pudding DP, Old Olive ink, Bling, Brads, Ribbon and Dimesionals.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Stunning card, love the stamp, the colours, the papers, just love it full stop
Gina x

November 27, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Jody Morrow said...

Oh wow! That is BEAUTIFUL! The ribbon looks awesome!

November 27, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Gorgeous! I especiall love the designer paper!

November 27, 2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful

November 27, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

That is beautiful. I love the colors.

November 27, 2007 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very elegant!! Love the colors.

November 27, 2007 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is beautiful. Love the colors and the flourish tree. The ribbon adds the perfect elegant touch. Thanks for sharing.

November 27, 2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Wonderful Kelly!!! Your cards are like presents. I know when you give them they just have to be framed :)

November 27, 2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Gerrie Johnnic said...

Very beatiful card....so "perfect"!

November 27, 2007 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right that tree is so pretty. I have seen so many great cards with it! This one is beautiful! I can't wait to get the set! What a great price too!

November 27, 2007 2:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa Cheney said...

Drop dead gorgeous!!! Absolutely love everything about this card.

Your stuff is truly amazing!!! Keep it up, SBS Sis!!!

November 27, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Flourishes said...

O how lovely is this tree...I love the bling, ribbon, dp and it all take the stamp image to a new level!

November 27, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ooooohhhh,Love It!!! Beautiful dp!

November 27, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is very,very pretty. :)

Mary

November 27, 2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

This is gorgeous! Stunning!
LOL @ you like the snow better on the grass! haha! I know...day two of my dates with the shovel and I'm hating it already...ugh!

November 27, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

So pretty and the ribbon is scrumptious.

November 28, 2007 7:57 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I like the colors you used. The card is very elegant. :0)

November 28, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous papers, ribbon, bling...and of course the tree! Beautiful, Kelly!!

November 28, 2007 11:10 PM  
Blogger Bethany Paull said...

Oh my word! This is beautiful! I love all the borders.

November 29, 2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!