*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wild West!!


Ride Em' Cowboy!! Yee Haw!! Ok that's all I know.....LOL! I made this card using my new western goodies from Michaels, for today's sketch challenge! I love the sketch challenge today tent toppers they are such fun and cool cards to make! I hope to post some answers to some questions later today if I find a little time I have my daycare kiddie today and jason's family is stopping in for a visit! Whew busy day!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 134.

Supplies: Michaels $ stamps, Black, Creamy Caramel, and Designer DP, Black ink, Marker, Brads, Ribbon, Hodgepodge, Scalloped circle punches, Ticket corner punch, Dimensionals, and Oval punch!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Grow said...

Hi Kelly. I love your card. The western theme is one of my favorites. I have what might seem like a dumb question. I see these cute cards where there is something that pops up above the edge of the fold. How do they fit in envelopes? Do you have to make a special envelope for them?

July 25, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love the western theme, looks like somebody fell into the Michael's $ bin. Isn't it great.

July 25, 2007 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arnt these the best! I got these for my son.. yes for my son.. not for me! no not for me mwaahaahaa! and I got the ribbon! I love these $1 stamps!

July 25, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your western tent topper card! Great stuff from Mike's! ;)

July 25, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea, said...

Great card. Just been having a look at your trip, the scenery looks fantastic and it looks like you got lots of goodies.

July 26, 2007 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!