*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, May 11, 2007

Wide Open Spaces


Today's limited supply challenge was to leave a wide open space. "Wide Open Spaces on a card will draw interest to your main image. Your wide open space should not contain any stamped images, dry embossing, patterned paper, or embellishments... and there should be a lot of open space on your card. You may use any images, colors, paper, and embellishments on your card... just not in the open space."

I love the look of cards with wide open spaces I don't make many but I do love them! I don't normally like to Sage Shadow but I love it on this card. If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC115 - Wide Open Spaces

Supplies: Butterfly of Happiness, WW, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow card stock, Enchanted Designer paper, Perfect Plum ink, Ribbon, Brads, Stickles, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Very pretty card Kelly. You did a great job with the challenge!

May 11, 2007 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, what a stunning card. I really like sage shadow. It was the first shade of SU green that I acquired. I like its muted, subtle look. Thank you for sharing (I can't get enough of your butterflies!)

May 11, 2007 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. LOVE the sparkly butterfly!

May 11, 2007 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!