*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Farmyards Most Wanted


This is the sketch for today's sketch challenge, it reminded me of one of those wanted signs. This card will take part in my hubby's Chicken Who Did It story check out his blog for the full story. Farmyards Most Wanted, they are armed and ridiculous approach with caution, extreme laughter may result in ones failure to catch one own breath..............ROTFLMBO!! Again I think I need more sleep!

If you would like to try this sketch challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 123

Supplies: Gina K, Karen Foster snap stamps, WW, Real red and Black card stock, Real red and Black inks, Prisma pencils, Liquid applique, Scalloped and Square punches, and Dimensionals

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card!!! So cute!

May 09, 2007 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!