*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gardener's Delight


Well I got all mu goodies from Patty at Tuscan Rose yesterday and had a little time to play with one of the Collage Sheets. I decided to make a flower pot to put the seed packets in then remembered that I had some little garden tools that would be perfect for this card. I think i'm going to send this one to my aunt she love gardening.

The mini tool I got from out local dollar store and flower pot I just cut out of card stock.

To see more of this fabulous collage sheet you can check out here Tuscan Rose

It is such a gorgeous day here the sun is shining but it's not too hot just perfect.

Supples: House mouse (sentiment), Collage sheet (Tuscan Rose) So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Really Rust and WW card stock, Mellow Moss ink, Markers, Scalloped circle ans square punches, Mini garden tools, Scalloped scissors, Cuttlebug, Brads and dimensionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

love it! i have some of those mini tools too-now i have an idea of how to use them lol

May 09, 2007 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So absolutely adorable and BRILLIANT! You're a stamping genius, Kelly! You were SO perfect for this team!

May 09, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

AS USUAL i LOVE IT, ANYONE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE THIS CARD. YOUR AUNT IS LUCKY TO GET IT

May 09, 2007 10:56 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

This is just adorable! I love it. What a clever idea to use the little garden tools. I also love the tiny little piecrcing you did around the edges of the scalloped pieces. Fun card. Ida

May 10, 2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

How pretty. What a great idea. I just love love love this card!

Teresa

May 10, 2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!