*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flourishes Coaster Book


Well I have been wanting to make a coaster book for sometime and today's way to use it challenge was to use coasters so a perfect opportunity. I have to tell you I NEED a bind it all! I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes and the manually feed the wire spiral, a lot of work, I am definitely getting a bind it all!

I also got a chance to use my new stamps from Tuscan Rose. I love this flourishes set it is gorgeous and it blended so well with Basic Gray's Blush paper.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here WT112 - Coasting Along

Supplies: Flourishes (Tuscan Rose), Happiness harmony, Blush paper, Chcolate chip ink, Ribbon, Coasters, Spiral punch, Crop-a-dile, Wire spiral, Prima flowers, Brad, Modge podge.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Your book is so beautiful! I love the Tuscan rose stamp that you used and it does go lovely with the Basic Grey paper.

Mary

May 10, 2007 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GASP! Love this. WOW! The greeting is so perfect.

OH! How I WISH I had some Tuscan Rose stamps... waitaminute! I do. ;)

May 10, 2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Just terrific!

May 10, 2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

This is a beautiful coaster project! I love the paper and the way you've stamped on this.

May 10, 2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!