*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sketch Challenge 116


This is my card for today's sketch challenge, I just love, love, love this layout!! I knew I could have some fun with it. If you are interested in trying this challenge you can find out all the details here Sketch Challenge 116 .

It's the first day of Spring!! and I don't know about where you live but here it is gorgeous today! the sun is shining, birds are singing, great first day of Spring!

Supplies: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Barley Banana, and WW card stock, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip ink, Like it a Latte, and Fancy Flexible Phrases stamp sets, Brads, ribbon, Ticket punch, Oval punches, Cuttlebug, Versa Marker, II, White Gel pen and Dimensionals

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card. I think this is the first time I saw this stamp done with pink. Great colour combo! I have been a viewer, off and on, for about a year. Finally I decided to become a subscriber to your blog, and I'm so glad I did. Your cards are very creative.

March 21, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Great card!! Love the colors!!

March 22, 2007 8:28 AM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

great card. love the layout and the colors. very springy :)

March 22, 2007 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!