*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home


I just got an order of House Mouse and have been eyeing the stamp for sometime so as soon as it got here I couldn't wait to use it. I didn't figure it would be so hard, OMG!! Lots of little coloring in and some of the lines are so fine that you can't see them so you have to create your own this was true for the lines on the peppermint candies. It didn't quite come out like I had it in my head so I'm not too sure about it, leave me a comment let me know what you think.

I used prismas and gamasol for the coloring and stamped the image with stazon. Once the image was colored in I used my versa mark pen and iridescenct ice to add some sparkle to the candies. The icing was done with liquid applique to witch I added sparkles to and heat set. I then matted the image on Glorious green card stock and adhered to Real Red card stock. I do have to admit this card was quite time consuming.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! that was a lot of detailed coloring that's for sure - but it turned out great! i love those house mouse stamps! :)

December 05, 2006 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love House Mouse stamps. They are a lot of work, but sooooo worth it. I think it looks great!!

December 05, 2006 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how adorable!
they are intricate but so much fun!!! I do mine with watercolor pencils :)

December 07, 2006 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!