*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Gift Bag Extravaganza! Bag #6


This frosty bag is again one of the treat bags from Michaels, I just wanted to show the versatility of the bag. I stamped the snow on ethe bag using white craft ink and the snow flurries from Festive Favorites, and heat set for quicker drying. I stamped frosty on Whisper white and colored in with markers, then matted on Night of Navy card stock and added 2 brad for decoration. I finished the bag of by folding over the top and securing with some Navy ribbon. I thought this would be a nice and easy bag for the kids to make to give to their teachers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am liking this bag too - I just loved those colored gift bags, i had forgotten about those until I saw yours posted! :)

December 02, 2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!