*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Snowflake Vellum Shade


I thought I would try another vellum shade I wanted one the would be pretty and festive for the dining room table. This shade was stamped using SU;s Snowflake Set, the large snowflake was stamped with Night of Navy, the medium sized snowflake was stamped in Bordering Blue and the small snowflake was stamped with Brocade Blue. The top of the shade has white satin ribbon adhered to it, and the bottom has white satin beaded ribbon adhered to it using sticky strip.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! this one is beautiful too! love that ribbon at the bottom that looks like icicles! :)

December 06, 2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!