*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Please Read........


I made this card for today's way to use it challenge the challenge was to use music to create your card. I used the song Wild thing as my muse.

I just love this little lion he is adorable!

Now onto something I need your help with.

My daughter Stephanie's best friend "K" is in need of some RAK's........Please.

"K" is 12 years old and had been Stephanie's friend since kindergarten. "K"had surgery to remove her large intestine and colon yesterday. She will now have a bag attached to her small intestine that comes through a port in her stomach, to remove waste from her body.

She will be out of school for the rest of the year recovering, she will remain in hospital for about 10 days if all goes well and no infection arises. Her family had to travel a long distance to have this surgery done as we don't have a children's hospital in area. I thought it would be nice to shower her with well wishes when she gets home.

I would love to have your help to do this, if you would like to send her a card you can email me at kellyshadow@yahoo.com and I will give you the info. Please keep "K" and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Supplies: CC designs, love ya much, verve visual, wild thing, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi and white cs, mellow dp, black ink, copics, ribbon, brads.

post signature

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Haylie said...

Awesome card..I just sent you an email!

February 28, 2008 12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That little lion is so, so cute! Please email me the deets and I will gladly send her a card. :-)

February 28, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Kathy K said...

VERY cute card. I'm emailing you now!

February 28, 2008 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly you never cease to amaze me - on how clever you are!! I love this card!! The lion is super cute!! I am sending you an e-mail now for the info.
Bev (Rette Mom)

February 28, 2008 3:31 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card it is just so adorable!!

My heart goes out to "K" - what a huge thing for someone so young.

February 28, 2008 4:58 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

that card is too too adorable - I love that lion!

Of course I will send her a card,the poor thing! Email her address and I will get it right out to her!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 28, 2008 7:38 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

First off, I love this cute card! Secondly, e-mail me and I will definitely get this young girl a card and maybe a little pick me up. What a terrible thing for such a young person to go through.

February 28, 2008 8:55 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh my that's so sad for that poor little girl!! Your card is so cute!
I'm in!!

February 29, 2008 1:50 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

This is an adorable card Kelly !!! Im Deff gonna send out a card ~~~~
Such a young girl to be going tru all of that :( Sending you an email
HUGS

February 29, 2008 4:27 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

This card is so completely adorable, sorry it's for such a difficult time for your little friend. Of course I will send a card. My email is tlckc1@msn.com.
Laura

February 29, 2008 7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to send my puppy card on my blog to her! davearmie@comcast.net

Gerriann

February 29, 2008 7:45 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Kelly,
I will keep Stephanie's lil BFF in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
And your card is cute!!!

Take Care,
Monica

February 29, 2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Kelly I would love to send a card. Would it be OK to link your post onto my site?

March 01, 2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Oh bless her heart.I will email you for the addy, Kelly.

March 02, 2008 7:23 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

If it's not too late, I just emailed you today for "K" info.

March 05, 2008 1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a cute lion i like it so thanks for shearing this information.miss you quotes

December 01, 2015 12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the cartoon card are very very good.I really like this card.

careerbix

December 23, 2015 12:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very nice creation of diary am so happy.
ibps recruitment

December 23, 2015 2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome cord. I really like this card.Thanks you very much. packers and movers madhapur

December 26, 2015 3:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Wild thing. You make my heart sing" Its really an impressive card. I liked it very much. Keep making more impressive cards like this.One Telugu Media

February 02, 2017 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!