*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Like It A Latte Sketch Challenge


I decided to pull out an old favorite for today's sketch challenge, I so hope this set makes it into the new catty! *Pleading eyes* I was so shocked about how many sets were on the retiring list, but I am so excited to see what they are replacing them with!

I, mo too sure it you can see the steam very well it was stamped with Versa Mark and the embossed with Iridescent Ice. If you would like to try this sketch challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 122

Supplies: Like it a latte, Pretty in pink, Chocolate chip, and WW card stock, Basic Grey blush designer paper,Chocolate chip and Versa Mark, inks, Cuttlebug, Marker, Brads, II, Oval punches, Liquid applique, White gel pen, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I like this set,but never got it yet...you made a terrific job with it. I've seen this one in a few challenges and it always comes out nice!!! Great Job and TFS !!!!

May 02, 2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

beautiful card kelly! i just love this set and I so hope it makes it to the catty myself! :)

May 02, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

You make all this look so easy. Nice cup of Cappuccino. I love it and the card. Thanks

May 02, 2007 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card!!
I enjoy seeing your work, and I like your new look, but I'll have to tell you, everytime I read your previous line on exercise being a dirty word and washing your mouth out with chocolate, I laughed!! I do miss that!!
Thanks for being an inspiration.

May 02, 2007 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, Love the card and I hope that one is in the catalog, too. I just love coffee, and chocolate, :)
I love your blog and I have even sent a few people this way lately when asked what my favorite blog is. I usually read some during the workday, and I have found that I always save yours to read again at home. Let's just say...it makes me happy. Such inspiration!

May 02, 2007 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Your card makes me want to pull that set out again!

May 02, 2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Hi team member! Love this card...love it, love it, love it!

May 02, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

Kelly your work is so great. I love logging in everyday just to see what you have new. Love it a latte!

May 02, 2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

great layout. i love this set-you did the lovelist cards with it

May 02, 2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Oh.....I love your Latte card and all of the fine details you've given it!!

May 03, 2007 8:43 AM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!!

May 06, 2007 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!