*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Heavy Metal Challenge


Today's way to use challenge was to use Heavy Metal. Not the music though, just lots of metal products on your project! So with Father's day coming up soon I thought I would get a head start and make hubby his card. I hope he likes it, it's supposed to be a tool belt LOL!! If you can't tell.....ROFLMBO!! I got to tell you this card is heavy with metal it barely stands up...LMBO!

If you would like to try out for this challenge you can do so here WT109 - Heavy Metal

The card measure 5 1/2" wide by 4 1/4" high,and is stamped with Linen BG in creamy Caramel as are the pockets, each pocket is 1" across and 2" tall, I got the tools at Wal-mart in the craft section.

Supplies: Linen BG, ABC unknown, Creamy caramel, Chocolate Chip card stock, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate chip ink, Marker, Paper Piercer, ruler, Little Tools, Brads, Brayer, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Vickie Daniel said...

I love this! My husband works as a carpenter. Where did you find the "Little Tool"?
sunshinvickie

April 19, 2007 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute card - Dads everywhere would love this! Our Wal-Mart must not be as up to date as yours - we don't have those cute little tools in our craft dept!

April 19, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger My Passion said...

That is wonderful! What a great "guy" card!

April 19, 2007 3:53 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is brilliant Kelly...such a cool interpretation of the challenge!

April 19, 2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Tami Grandi said...

What a great card! I have looked at your blog before (love the little animals you make!). I was wondering if you would mind if I added you to my blog roll so I have a fast click? If you want to check out my blog first I don't have a problem with that! It's http://journeyoflifetamijo.blogspot.com

April 19, 2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

This is awesome. Would be great for the dh....where did you find the little tools? Oh my walmart would never have them but I am gonna check. Its an incredible card.

April 19, 2007 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those tools. What a great card. I just found your site via Jason and I will be stopping by often. CUTE CUTE stuff!

April 19, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

love those tools! fabulous card

April 19, 2007 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kelly, what a great Father's Day Card! My DH would love this; I'll bet yours will to. Love both the toolbelt look and the little tools. Thanks for sharing!

April 19, 2007 9:13 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Perfection!

April 20, 2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh..you are brilliant!!!!!

April 20, 2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome job!

I gotta try this.

April 20, 2007 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the Totally Awesome!!

April 20, 2007 2:41 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

Amazing card! My dad is a carpenter & I think his name is on a card of sorts for Father's Day.... might have to see if Wal-Mart in Canada has some "tools"! Thanks for the inspiration :)

April 20, 2007 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! VERY creative!

April 21, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

This is an amazing card! I love everything about it! You are such a talented stamper!

April 22, 2007 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!