*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today's Way To Use It Challenge


Today's challenge was to use punches to create and image.......perfect for me, since I have been having so much fun with my punches lately! If you would like to try out this challenge you can do so here WT106 An Image with Punch . I just loved the Hippo nugget critter so I chose to reconstruct her larger and I just think she is ADORABLE! I'm loving the challenges this week, they have been so fun!

I'm looking to find out what you like in blog, are there any features that you would like me to add? Is this blog easy to follow? Would you like to see tutorials? And if so what would you like to see? Please feel free to leave a comment, I want you to enjoy this blog as much as I do!

Supplies: Bordering blue, Black, and WW card stock, Scalloped circle, Oval, Word window, Circle, Flower punches, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Googlie eyes, Brads, and Dimensionals

Here is the second one for this challenge, I love the crabs and their beach scene!



Supplies: AYC 2, Real red, Creamy caramel, So Saffron, Bashful blue, brocade Blue and VV card stock, Oval and star punches, Googlie eyes, Marker, and Dimesionals

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Amber (bambi64) said...

Love your cards. Love your blog. almost cased some of your nugget creatures for the challenge today! Just haven't had the time to do a second card.

Bambi64 on SCS

March 29, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Kelly,

I love both of your cards!

March 29, 2007 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! You share such good ideas with us & make so many neat cards - that's what I like. Also love tutorials since I am such a visual person. You're doing a great job & your blog is certainly worth subscribing to for all the inspiration. One of my favorites!

March 29, 2007 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog. it is on my must read list! I find it very easy to follow and I love that you are sharing your creativity!

March 29, 2007 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I added you to my favorites because your blog is unique (it showcases you, and I enjoy your creativity). These cards ARE adorable. As a beginning stamper, tutorials are so helpful. I also enjoy product recommendations. Mainly I like to see your art. It helps me think outside of something I would normally do (as in using punches to create most of the card). Thanks for sharing your talent, and I love chocolate too!

March 29, 2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Erica Payne said...

I love this! I think all your critters are adorable and to use it on a card is fantastic. I might be casing this one if you don't mind!

March 29, 2007 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Your creations are wonderful today as always. I especially love the crabs!
Shelley

March 29, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Kelly. These cards are FABULOUS. You are so creative with the punches. GREAT JOB!!!

March 29, 2007 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance you'd share step by step on how you made the hippo with the punches? My boys both LOVE hippos and I'd like to recreate this card for them.

Jane

janeenaj72312836@aol.com

March 31, 2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...your animal cards are adorable! So cute!!

March 31, 2007 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!