*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today's Sketch Challenge SC112


Today's sketch challenge on SCS you can find here Sketch Challenge 112 . I just got Delight In Life and thought it would be perfect for this layout. Wow I'm on a roll today 2 posts in one day must be a new record for me.....LOL! I love the springyness (is that even a word??) of this card, and with the sun shining here today it's a perfect fit for my mood!!

Well on another note I took Stephanie to the Dr. and they discovered from her last blood test that her thyroid is low and that she will likely have to be on thyroid medication for the rest of her life **insert sad face here :( ** I guess it is good it was caught now as he said she probably has been suffering with it for a few years. Other then that she is in tip top shape!

Here is a picture of Stephanie's cake from her Birthday yesterday. She is one horse crazy girl...LOL...no really she is eats, sleeps and breathes horses.



Supplies used: Delight in Life stamp set, Pretty in pink, Certainly celery, Black, and WW card stock, Basic black ink, Sakura white gel glaze pen, Stickles, Markers, Dimensionals, and Paper piercer.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Love the card! Very pretty...and happy bday to Stephanie...very cute cake :0)

February 22, 2007 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How good that the Dr. found the problem - now she'll probably begin feeling a lot better!
I know about horse crazy girls. My daughter has been one all her life. She had a horse during her teen years & rode a lot. Now that she's a mom - she's decorated her laundry room & portions of other rooms in her home in guess what - horses! She's still just as crazy about them as she was as a child. (I never objected - it's lots better than being boy crazy!)

February 22, 2007 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh another beautiful card.
Happy Birthday to Stephanie! Ask her how horses taste? LOL just kidding. I just got a chuckle when you said she eats (etc.) horses. What a wonderful cake.
Shelley

February 23, 2007 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!